View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 02:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo7896 View Post
Dont take any of this personal .I think all of us want you to succeed in this venture.It will benefit us all. Many car guys can fail, even if they bring a better product,if they cant relate to their clients. I think MrMustang is trying to verify all this info for our safety . And it got personal for you . I think its just business. There are a lot of people on the net that can rip you off and thats where fact checking comes in hand to help both sides,from scams. I run a small business and the public can be the most challenging task .Its a profession in itself.Good luck and I really hope this can work.
RE: "There are a lot of people on the net that can rip you off..."

This is very true. A prime suspect would be anyone who ebay sells something that doesn't actually exist yet, or maybe someone who sells on ebay with a direct copy/paste of a competitors specifications, or maybe someone who represents other's work and photos as his own, or maybe someone who chooses aggression and threats rather than rationally answering questions, or maybe someone who...

He may be right about one thing though. It's probably about time for a mod to step in.