View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 05:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary CCX3117 427FE
Not Ranked     

The Arntz is old and the steering wheel is on the wrong side. You will struggle to find one with the required paperwork for import approval while you're there. The dollar has dropped.

Do yourself a favour. Read your own quote again and remind yourself why the AP was a good option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madt2007 View Post
Hi Graham,

I had the opportunity to visit the factory unannounced on Thursday (9/1/14) morning and met Craig for the first time.

Craig spent about an two hours showing me everything he could about the PACE 427!

The operation and what they are doing is truly amazing and surpasses everything I have seen to date.

As for not being able to contact Craig, when I was with him his mobile rang no less than 5 times and he ignored each call as he was talking to me. This showed his true professionalism towards a potential customer.

Do yourself a favour and make the effort to get to the factory and see the operation, you will be parting with your $$$ before you leave

Let me know if you need any further info from what I experienced during my short visit.

Cheers,

Dani