View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 01:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by guye View Post
Wonderful sentiment, Buzz. I feel strangely proud now that an Aussie product is gaining an international rep!

(And I was 'this close' to coming to St Lucia this year, Buzz! But only getting as far as Cuba and Cancun I'm afraid).
The Pace product is a significant development in the Cobra replica industry. The commitment to combining a beautifully accurate and good looking body with a state of the art chassis and suspension holds a lot of appeal. While I have a deep appreciation for the dead-nuts authentic and faithful replicas, to me a Cobra is all about the look and the performance.

I would own a Pace Cobra in a heartbeat and finish it up along the lines and look of an AC MK VI. Modern running gear and an up to date interior. The perfect modern day Cobra for me. I'd love to see Craig do well enough with it that maybe a dealer could start producing them in the US market.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...