View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 10:54 AM
CC Member/Contributor
Visit my Photo Gallery
Gold Star Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: 70 Shelby convertible, ERA-FIA, 66 mustang convertible, mystery Ford powered 2dr convertible
Not Ranked     
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodKnock View Post
Bill then offered his opinion of current pricing based upon his vast experience of buying and selling 50+ Cobras (total WAG) in his lifetime.
Forget about the WAG

Personally owned (as of today) 25 (SPF, Unique, ERA, Contemporary, FFR) and driven

Assisted the buyer and/or seller (paid or unpaid) 150+

As for people leaving this or any other site, it is more likely because their posts are not always agreed with. They couldn't handle not always being right, so they picked up their marbles and stormed out, usually with a "high drama rant", thus burning any bridges they had built in the first place. Sure, they will go back to the mailing lists, or the "members only" private forums and get patted on the back from those who drank the Koolaid, but in the back of their minds, they kick themselves in the behind for acting so poorly. If they do not, then perhaps they need to review their time here and ask themselves "what went wrong"

Personally, when I leave a particular forum/newsgroup, I just log out, and walk away quietly, no reason to make a high drama production out of it as I just might want to log back in at a future date, without any other drama than "where have you been". You just never know.

Bill S.

First time Cobra buyers-READ THIS