View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 04:12 AM
Abnormal CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Don't think I'll be getting a Cobra for a long time... Do have '94 RX-7 R2.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamo View Post
You and New York Guy (who mentioned "the person in Florida" first)...I said elsewhere...no more discussions about that particular individual/operation/issue until I give the green light. Some time off from the site will be the next step if it continues.

Please don't test me on this.
Jamo,

Sorry for the screw up on my part.

If New York Guy had said something like Mark IV was as rude as that guy from Transylvania who impaled his enemies, I would have pointed out that the comparison was not valid as Mark IV has a sense of humor while there are really good reasons for why we would consider Vlad the Impaler to be rude.

My mistake was falling into the trap of mentioning the unmentionable because New York Guy does not seem to understand the difference between a little humorous teasing and an insult. Thank goodness New York Guy does not have a beige Cobra with dual padded roll bars and faux magnesium wheels, he might get teased about that all of the time and then just think we are all a bunch of rude jerks.

Sorry again about mentioning the subject matter that is not to be discussed.

Ken