Thread: Cammer parts.
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2015, 10:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham 427 brushed aluminum with Keith Craft 527C.I. all aluminum FE
Not Ranked     

OK here we go. We have talked with you. Lance has spoke with you several times and I have spoke with you through e-mail. You had a chain break which we did not make. We used what was available at the time. We have offered to replace the parts. You think the exhaust calves were hitting the pistons before this happened, wrong. When the chain broke, that is when your exhaust valves hit the pistons plain and simple.
You are doing yourself no good getting help from me by getting here and talking bull****. That is all the internet is good for. We used the same parts anyone else used at that time. You get bad parts.
On another not I can not fix your engine if I do not have it. There better chains out now. Lance said he has tried to work with you but you keep saying workmanship and that had nothing to do with it. You had a part break. Those are complicated valve trains.
I use to have a passion for this stuff but between the vendors lack of quality, the Internet and all of the know it alls out there I have come to dislike it more and more.

Last edited by Keithc8; 02-01-2015 at 10:12 AM..