View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 02:42 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lonestar Classics LS427. Self-built 408W, AFR 195 heads, Performer RPM Intake, Quick Fuel 750, 407rwhp, 479rwtq
Not Ranked     

As for why the LSC forums are slow, not really sure. Most of us are here too. If I have a specific Lonestar question, I start there, and usually get a good response. However, if it is a general cobra question, I start here.

A guess as to why the LSC forums are slow - just a guess - perhaps they've had a few slow months/years so maybe there aren't as many current builds going on. Again, just a guess. They may have had the best three years in their history... When I built mine from 2010-2012, I was always on, asking questions or searching - and always got a good response. Lots of archived information there.

I usually check there once a week or so, but like you said, not much going on right now.

And, I agree with what has been said. I would not hesitate to buy their kit. The extra leg room is great. They recently "redesigned" their kit, going over everything, improving the quality and fitment. It's apparently a much easier build now that when I did mine. They call the new body style a 427GT instead of the LS427.

Last edited by Texasdoc; 02-20-2015 at 02:46 PM..