View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 08:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft#35, Ford Racing 302ci
Not Ranked     
Default It is time to go to a new home

Guys, I am going to put my BDR BMW Carbon black metallic with Caribbean Aqua stripes for sale
The car has the SB100 certification in California (smog exempt for life) which is a big plus.
The car has a 302 Ford Racing with 350hp and a Tremec 5 speed,3.91:1 ratio, full BMW E36 M3 IRS suspension
Forged Pistons , roller rockers, hydraulic roller cam, aluminum heads with edelbrock "performer RPM" dual-plane intake and Holley carburetor, MSD 6AL ignition ensemble (including MSD billet distributor and coil), cast aluminum oval Cobra air cleaner, twin electric "puller mounted cooling fans", oil cooler and remote oil filter, All lines are SS braided and fitted with aeroquip fittings, ceramic coated headers and stainless steel side pipes.
Fully polished 17x8 front and 17x11 rear Halibrand style wheels with Nitto xtreme tires.
VDO black faced gauges, push button start, hardwood steering wheel, premium leather upholstery, map pocket in doors.
chromed fire extinguisher, custom tonneau cover, tripled chromed quick jacks.

$6,000 have been spent in this beauty in the last year in upgrades and maintenance, I have all the documentation
New KYB excel-g shocks front , new KYB gas a just rear shocks, new starter, new steering column and new steering wheel, the whole engine was removed and put it back, the carburetor was professionaly recalibrated , new gaskets (intake manifold, engine timing cover, engine coolant housing, oil pump, engine coolant thermostat) , new timing water pump, cap rotor and filter base, hp timing set , new alternator, professional alignment, road force balance, new red optima battery.
I purchased it exactly a year ago and it is time to get a different toy, if you more information please let me know
21,350 miles

Last edited by Feralc; 05-28-2015 at 12:00 PM..