View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 01:56 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamo View Post
Well, lumping attorneys together and giving broad opinions about what they do based on limited experiences is like lumping all doctors together...heart surgeons saving lives and plastic surgeons making bigger boobs.

I personally think that attorneys that bring class action suits against businesses are rotten scoundrels that do not care for the advancement of mankind in the least.

I defend businesses against class actions in labor and employment cases...we, of course, stand for truth, justice and the American way.

Interesting lawsuit here, regardless of whether it turns into a class action or not. Much of it will turn on the original contracts and the course of conduct.
Gee, and here I thought it was the greedy corporations ripping off the public that were the rotten scoundrels that don't give a poop about society and the public only their bottom line. I thought it was the plaintiff's attorneys like me representing the little guy who got screwed that was standing for the truth justice and the American way.