View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 08:39 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Nissan
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodKnock View Post
The "2015 Unsafe Cars to Drive" based upon latest issue of ShopSmart magazine, which is published by CR.

The info was generated by Insurance Institute for Highway Safety after testing a 40 MPH partial front crash into either another oncoming vehicle or a tree. Rating is POOR, based on condition of crash test dummies.

The reason I'm worried is that NYG could be confused for a "dummie."

Nissan Leaf

(NYG, all in good fun )
thanks for looking out! city traffic 'round my way suks and the speed limit is 30mph. my local Nazi patrol AKA NYPD Blue has been cracking down on speedsters. even bicyclists.

my experience with my leaf compares well to hot rod cobra owners. both cars are strictly short mileage cars. useless for state to state travel. get plenty of stares and questions asked. I've had the leaf for 3 years and have driven less than 8K miles. Parked in a cousin's driveway in bklyn most times.

time for a daily driver switch. the Wifey is suddenly into camping and my daughter is old enough now to do some weekend getaways.

a NY rapper friend (not Jay Z) has a 'family' hookup this custom car guy in Fl. going next friday to his shop to 'kick monster tires'.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbvQVUvrzLA[/ame]

Last edited by NewYorkGuy; 04-15-2015 at 09:02 AM..