Old 04-22-2015, 03:29 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham #684, 482FE, Mike Mccluskey build
Send a message via Skype™ to fordracing65
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL 1 View Post
You need to proof read your posts a little more before you hit that little "post" button.

To try and answer your garbled response all I can say is ...Uh, no. My Sideoiler is an original cast iron 1965 block. That's why it is an original Side oiler. Yup. Pretty easy right.

As to my Shelby, you are correct...it is not an original. Are you saying I do say it's an original or I don't say it's an original??? Can't tell from your cryptic response what you are saying. Let me respond nevertheless. Very simply I don't say it is an original Shelby and clearly never have because it clearly is not. It is clearly denoted as a 4000 series Cobra in my info as to the car. I'm sorry if you are confused or feel misled. However, you appear to be alone in that confusion or feeling as no one else seems to be confused or misled.

Also, just to follow up.... have you figured out why Shelbys sell for more? Let us know when you figure out the answer. We'll be here.
You always state your cobra as an ORIGINAL, that's why I think your nuts, it's a REPLICA...even if it has the cxs number, is it original or not...