View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 05:41 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft #949, 392 FMS
Not Ranked     

Zeke, after researching for almost 8 yrs, I decided on a Backdraft. I had Jay at Vintage, James at Radical in TX, and Frank at Custom Cars (BDR dealer in Boynton Beach) be on the lookout for a preowned car as I knew I couldn't justify the price of a new one with 2 young kids. After waiting about a year, Frank called me and let me know he had one with less than 900 miles coming in on consign. In less than a week I flew down to Florida to check it and had it delivered. I looked just about every day for a car for over a year in the same places you mentioned and was not able to find anything close to the deal I got. I say all this to come full circle and throw out there that you might call and let the dealers know what your budget is and what you are looking for. I told Frank my budget and he got me a car that looks brand new within my budget, and it was a very tight budget as I never saw a BDR listed for what I wanted to pay. You can see pictures in my profile and/or pm me with any other questions. Good luck and take your time as the right one will come along when you least expect it.