Thread: Behaviour
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 06:13 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Absolute Pace
Not Ranked     
Default Missing the point

I do miss being an active part of this forum, so while the behavior card is now pulled out I would like to offer my own personal thoughts as to why this forum is in the state it is.

This toxic nature has grown for a reason and you need to look at both sides of the coin. I feel it has lost its own identity as a forum for all cobra makes and models. Now it just seams to be so focused on Absolute Pace and the need to squash any negatively or to blindly promote this brand. Their seams to be a lot of pseudo advocates of the Pace brand with obvious affiliations or deals that make the comments obviously contrived.

It almost feels as rebellious or good sport to have a go.

I do think Absolute Pace and Craig are doing the best they can and would go as far to say that they may have saved the Cobra kit car community with there innovative and up to date products.

Maybe a little of horse before the cart but it is what it is.

I just wish that the "Absolute Pace Business" was not on the forums and taken back internally and sorted.

We use to be ab;e to have a light hearted dig at things in the past and have a good laugh now words like "litigious" are being used.........?????WTF

Simply take the business out of the forum that what I see is the problem.