View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 07:19 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Cobra Replica, 5.0 Supercharged Coyote
Not Ranked     
Default AP016 has arrived

My Pace427 arrived last week. She left QLD at 1pm on a sunny Monday afternoon and arrived in cold wet Melbourne on Wednesday morning at 4:30am.
I can’t thank Craig and his team at Absolute Pace enough for storing my Kit in their showroom for close to 9 months while I waited for my workshop to be built. Then at the 11th hour I threw a huge spanner in the works by changing my engine choice. Craig’s response to the Engine change was, “No problem all part of the service”
My build trolley came in very handy during the delivery and the unpacking stage. I made the top section of the trolley removable.
When we slid the crate off the Tilt truck we placed the bottom section of the trolley under the crate. This made moving the whole crate and kit very easy. Once in the carpark it took me about 2 – 3 hours in between the rain to unpack the Kit and move it off the packing crate and into my workshop.
Moving the body and chassis off the crate was pretty easy because it’s so light. I slide it off the crate and on to the top section of my build trolley, then jacked it up on to Jack Stands before sliding the trolley under the body and chassis.
Now my Kit is all unpacked and waiting for me to start. If all goes to plan I should get the body off soon and start building iT : )
Just have to get the Whiteboard up on the wall.