Thread: Cars & Coffee
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 10:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 1965, small block 427/535 Ford Racing crate motor with fuel injection by Bob Reem
Not Ranked     

Was a good morning at the cars & coffee show this morning. Met Cobra Keith there and felt bad that I didn't get to talk to him more. While I was talking to him, a couple that I used to compete against with my 33 hot rod that I had not seen in quite some time, came over to me. They were telling me of how they brought their car in to get a starter replaced and while the mechanic was taking it for a test drive, 2 teenagers in daddy's rented car slammed into their car. They hit their 34 so hard that the frame was bent. They are now having a full body off restoration done on the car. We always used to go back and forth at the hot rod shows for who won in class.

Pretty good turn out this morning despite what the weather looked like. It must have poured on Scottsdale road because as I got off the loop the roads were soaked. Just got done cleaning the car.

Saw Ari Lyendike (sorry about the spelling) walking around. And the vehicle that got the most attention was a jet powered motorcycle. This thing sounded mean when he started it up.

Joe

Last edited by likenu2; 06-06-2015 at 10:51 AM..