View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 04:18 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Coca Cola Cobra, 5.0mpi, 1 of 13 built by the Snake Pit, low volume production
Send a message via MSN to cobra60six
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen low View Post
Interesting timing on this thread but I was auditing the Marketing Manager of an international truck company a couple of weeks ago.

It took me some time to notice in his office pictures of two cobras he had owned. One as blue and white stripes the other a red "Coca Cola" car he had bought second hand. He said he was never a member of the Victorian cobra club.

I can't recall the timing of his ownership but he clearly knew about the Coca Cola car history.

Suffice to say that when I showed him a photo of my car, all auditing ceased and car discussions entailed.

If there is interest I have his business card and can try and find out more information.

Cheers
Funny this thread hasn't been active for ages, then we both post within a few hours of each other. I've just posted a few pics of my car in the Gallery Section if you're interested. I've had my car for about 15 years now and it's still a great drive. I've covered over 110,000Klm since purchasing it in 1999.

Cheers TeZ.