Thread: Shed Heating
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 03:31 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival CR3514, LS3, Dual Quads, Holley Dominator EFI, TR6060, VE 3.7 LSD, AP Racing Brakes, 17x8 & 10 Custom Dragway Billet Wheels.
Not Ranked     

yep, im definately getting softer, but lately the puddles in the driveway potholes are frozen by 4 in the afternoon, and the mornings are like looking at white paddocks with the frost.
Once the suns out even in winter i'm a shirt person, but as Mike said, just something to take the edge off the cold and warm the hands.

Ill get one of those heated jackets for driving around in when im up and running Gav, but ill cook in it while working

The shed is a 3 bay, 8.5 x 12.5m farm shed Guye, a bit over 100m2, not lined or insulated.
I'm pretty well set up with my machines, gadgets and CR.
An old couch and a big screen tv are on the todo list at some point.

Chris, Deano, the pot belly appeals to me as well, i like a wood fire, they radiate a bit of heat.
I used to have jet heaters at a job in a previous life, love the warm air wafting about, but from memory they chewed a ton of gas, but i suppose you just warm up the place a bit and flick it off.

Ben, Gregg, you know what i'm like, get a bit distracted and head off on a tangent, so yes....not working hard enough to get the CR moving.
Dave

Last edited by DaveW; 07-07-2015 at 03:36 AM..