View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 08:14 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Unique 427SC 383 stroker
Not Ranked     

I love the look of the billboard lettering, but those rubberized canvas bladders wouldn't last a week on the roads down here. Many scoff at the idea of bonding the lettering to a more practical set of tires but they're just replica billboards on replica Cobras - everything else is fake, so why not the tires too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL 1 View Post
I'll post pics later.

Don't laugh. Trump is gaining traction cause he says it like it is and he is 100% right on most issues especially the main ones. One of the few unafraid still left.

Btw has everyone taken down their Confereate flags and thrown out their General Lee models? More political left wing correctness dictating our lives. Coming next suits against your church for refusing to perform a gay marriage.

What's funny is failing to vote for a Cruz or Trump.
Most dimocrats are probably praying for the combover to get the nomination. That would make the shrunken redneck base happy, but it would also guarantee another defeat for the repubes. I even heard the other day that 'bamah is going to publicly endorse the donald as his pick for the candidacy... smart move sez I.

PS - No need to fret buddy, and get all worked up and sue if the church won't perform your marriage ceremony. I'm sure you can have just as nice a wedding in a park or something with a sympathetic reverend doing the honours...

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. -(wasn't me)

BEWARE OF THE DOGma!! Dogmatism bites...

Last edited by Buzz; 07-08-2015 at 09:06 AM..