View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 07:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft #1333, Smeding 427
Not Ranked     

actually I had a good experience with Millerspeed. Alistair doesn't get as much attention as the others who are frequently highlighted in these forums, but I would challenge anyone here to put their car against mine for delivery fit and finish.

Alistair knows custom cars and when he delivers the car it has the chassis perfectly set up and every detail is taken care of. He did extra things for me like move my steering column for better header clearance. I didn't ask him to do this, he saw it would be a problem eventually and that's how he does things, he builds the car as though he is building it for himself.

I can call him with a question and he will always answer and provide exhustive detail on how Backdraft builds the cars and where the parts come from. If he wasnt' 450 miles away from me, I'd probably drop in once a week just to have coffee with him.

But you miss the point I'm making, as good as the dealers I can't help but contrast that with how little Backdraft does. Superformance puts customer service and supporting their owners as an important part of their business, Backdraft could care less about owners beyond getting paid.