Old 08-17-2015, 02:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Evans and Wooley, 302 Windsor, Supra turbo 5sp
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by guye View Post
Space? My garage is 5m x 4.5m.

You're about right for some builds on the price. Some can be well over $100k. I reckon a few of the build kits, if you did want to build, might be less than the $70k. They were when I researched two years back. As usual it depends on your spec and what you do yourself. Most of all how good you are at making yourself forget what you've spent
Hi Guye,

Yeah unfortunately after looking long and hard at my shed I just don't think it will work as I also have to get my pathfinder in there as well. The garage is a double car garage which would be perfect for just building a cobra but not building a cobra and parking another car. Not too mention my girlfriends car will have to park out the front. My choice of house may not have been the wisest idea now.

Btw your build is coming along nicely its looking really good well done. I look forward to seeing it finished. Looks like you will be the test case for rego of PACE here in Victoria. I don't imagine it will be too much of a drama given there is one on the road already and with the build quality of the kit.

Good luck

Andrew