View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 03:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival #3199. 366ci L76, T56 6 speed, Blue circle custom paint, Australias most original cobra 2009-2010
Not Ranked     

Hi Dave,

I have no beef with sideshow. I would need to care in order to have a beef. Just in good conscience given his history on this forum I could not recommend his services to anyone. I did have some dealings with his old partner in sydney (Jason I think) who was a really nice guy and helped him out with an ECU. Sideshow should have let him do all his business dealings. He was the half of that partnership that didn't use up 95% of his brain capacity reminding himself to breath in breath out etc etc

We have also heard this threat about not doing cobras anymore a half dozen times....usually after a bagging of the whole cobra community or telling us we are all a pack of tight arses, or having a massive go because we ordered the chicken Kung pow and an Asahi instead of the pie and vb.

Anyway, it's all good. Have him work on your cars if you like, I just couldn't.....here's one reason why (post 131)

New Build Kirkham KMP709

Cheers

Last edited by Tenrocca; 08-18-2015 at 11:28 PM..