View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 01:08 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
Figured I would follow up with some information from my records that came with the car. The superflo dyno sheets shows a max hp of 585 at 6100rpm and a max tq of 568 at 5000rpm.....the AFR ratio's are at 13:0 and climb to 14:3 at max rpm which was 7000. The only variances from the build sheet are that it listed a Davinci 950 carb and Performer RPM intake. The carb on the car now is a 750QF and intake is a victor jr. The camshaft that is listed is a Comp Cam .576 intake and exhaust gross lift with 252 exhaust and 262 intake with 112 lobe separation. I hope the camshaft isn't anything proprietary....this is from 10 years back and its stamped all over the build information so it doesn't appear top secret. I was aware the car did have a Davinci carb on it but that it was removed....I'm wondering if the intake manifold listed on the build sheet is a typo as I undertand it to have always had a victor jr on it. This is purely to provide information based on peoples questions about the motor....not to debate someone's dyno numbers and if they are accurate. With work being as busy as it is there has not been any time to start going down the checklist of to do items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by olddog View Post
I do not recall any talk on what the timing and AFR is now, when skimming through this thread.

This could be the reason for the power loss.

Gold Certified Holden Technician