Old 08-24-2015, 11:52 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF#1867 , KC427
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian E View Post
Hi all.

I sold SPO1488 and have regretted it every day since!
Anyone looking to sell their late model, low mileage, excellent condition, no stories Superformance Cobra, please let me know.

Thanks
Brian
I would encourage you to always see the car in person. I bought my car with 11K miles on it and it has better paint and is cleaner than most cars with 2000K miles. I've seen a few really nasty cars with low miles on them. That may not matter much to you but I would rather have higher miles on a car that has had much better care over its life. If you think about it we all get pretty caught up in mileage on these things and I guess it is due to people not rally driving them. When I first started looking I was so focused on low miles just because it was par for the course. Nothing is wrong with low miles but there are tons of cars with higher mileage that may be better sorted or have more of what your looking for. It still shouldn't be hard to find a mint car with low miles but you might pay for it. Good luck with your search and glad you are getting back in a cobra!