View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 07:12 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2303, Titanium Silver, Roush 427 SR/TW, AED Carb, Firefly Sides, TKO 600
Not Ranked     

Jrbruc84
I would also try calling the listed number on the shopsuperformance.com site to see if they have any more available. They used to have the j-hook latch and loop listed on their site but I cannot find them anymore.
I ended up repairing my parts and reusing them. My loop had no real damage and I spent a couple of hours carefully straightening and reshaping the frame to the j-hook latch until it looked and worked as smooth as new.
I never found anyone else that sold the loop but I did purchase the latch from Finish Line. The mount holes matched up and with a few washers, it should be able line up properly to work. I used the original SPF part because it is much more robust and the j-hook latch has a tab (hidden behind the hook in the above pic) that interlocks with the d-shaped cut out slot in the opposing loop frame. This seems to help make sure that the trunk stays in place with road bumps and body flexing. Good luck in your search.
James