View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 04:50 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: absolute pace chassis #50 L98 & 6 speed auto
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoity View Post
Hey paintwerks, great thread and don't know how I missed it until today. The photos really tell a thousand words. Very encouraging to hear the level of support your getting, even though it's a relatively new design your probably having fewer issues than some of the more established kits out there, that's based on my observations of other build threads.

Did you get the starter kit and the roller add on kit at the same time, then when possible got the finishing kit.?
Did you get other options other than the beefed up shell?

It is a very impressive car, well done so far!
hey hoity
i cant speak for paintwerks
but i ordered the starter kit and the finishing kit then decided to get pace to do it too roller stage after they looked after me with the upgraded body.
there is a stack of extra's and you can order as much or less depending on your wants/needs im my case i opted for a fair bit of polished parts and twin rollbars/ the secret drink panel behind the seats .but i stuck with the 15 inch rims and tyres and smaller brakes as i like the way the 15 inch tyres fill the gaurds . as mine was the first one going with the 6 speed auto extra work was needed in the trans tunnel to make it fit . there is prob more bits that ive forgotton and cant wait till it all rocks up. the fact guys are building them and posting photos that i collect and put into a folder for future reference it all helps .

cheers dean