View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 08:07 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinatlanta View Post
... Narcissistic behavior: How arrogance tends to manifest itself through poor behavior. The narcissist can only gain a temporary sense of self worth by ensuring that others are beneath him. Key being temporary, hence the ongoing behavior.

Sad, but what else would you expect when you combine car enthusiasts and the occasional arrogant narcissist?
I think I get it, but check me on this.
In this discussion of two enthusiasts there is one that is clearly a narcissist?

jhv48 ... So if an original cobra is the wheat, you're calling all the rest chaff?

REAL 1 ... to me Shelby Cobras whether original or continuation are wheat. The rest is chaff.

jhv48 ... Separating wheat from chaff is to separate the part of the wheat that is valuable from that that is worthless. If that is what you meant, then you're calling all the replicas (other than yours of course) worthless?

REAL 1 ... To me Shelby Cobras Continuation or original are the wheat. The rest is the Chaff as far as not being genuine Cobras.
I already own a Shelby Cobra. Its those that own a fake of a Shelby Cobra here that appear irked to me because I am saying like I see it.