View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 09:27 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by csx4910 View Post
As someone who loves not only my "replica csx4000" as well as all other cobras, please don't lump all of us into the same category as Evan. I don't think my CSX is any better or any worse than Kirkham, SPF, ERA, Etc. I fell in love with the Cobra as a kid and frankly can appreciate anyone's car that put their hard work into building or buying done, I prefer to enjoy the beauty of all of them
Ron
Not to worry and we don't lump any csx4000 owner in with Evan. Most get it, Evan is a unique case and has a history of alienating his fellow cobra enthusiasts, example from 2 years ago -

"... And about me going away...it wasn't because I was mad, it was more like disgusted at the juvinile personal attacks about which you as a moderator did nothing. Why was I attacked? Because I was saying the same thing way back then (2000-2001) about the Shelby that SAAC states in there new World Registry of Cobras and GT40s ..."

Also the inability to accept facts, even when provided by a true expert, note the credentials of the "instructor". Another past example -

"... if you keep saying on this forum that my position on the new Continuation Series is wrong and you are an officer being on the board of directors of SAAC and as I recall on the SAAC Board of Directors at the time the Registry was being put together for publication and acknowledged as one of the contributors to the Registry and the SAAC Registry ..."