View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 10:15 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Uh oh, here it comes. I'm posting now, right after Evan. And Evan is expecting someone post after him. OMG.

Every time I think this thread dies down, Evan posts again and then again. I actually don't mind your defense of the Shelby Cobra replica product so much, but it's the "victims complex." Oh whoa is me. Evan feels picked on. And of course, he plays no part in it all. No fault lies with Evan. He's blameless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL 1 View Post
However, if your view is that your car is merely a "replica" and nothing more not only I but the vast majority of Continuation owners look at it very differently.

Yes, of course the Continuation or current production Cobras are by their nature "replicas" of the originals at the same time since they duplicate the original car and are offered by the same/successor company that offered them back in the 60's.
You view your car the same way nearly everyone else in the Cobra World views the modern Shelby Cobra replica. It's a replica. Again, you've admitted it's replica. We know it's a replica. The SAAC Cobra Registrar knows it replica. The Registry refers to it as a replica.

And if it's a replica, then logically it cannot be genuine or authentic.

Quote:
Those that don't own Shelby's clearly can't stand the thought of another current production Cobra being in their presence. They are threatened by it based on what they have and therefore must pull it back down to the level they perceive their car is on. It's crystal clear. Called sour grapes.
Geez, Evan. Being a little melodramatic are we? Wow, you're getting a little carried away. Actually, alot carried away. I'd love to address this nonsense further, but I'm going to just ignore it. Pure garbage.

Quote:
The Kirkham chassis and bodies are better then the original chassis and bodies build and quality wise.
Way to go out on a limb here. 50 years of technology has a way of making a better product.

Evan, really, put on some "man pants" will you?

I actually admire the Shelby Cobra replica owners that stay in the shadows and don't post here. They're smart, they just let you embarrass yourself, sit back and laugh.