View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 04:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadsters, 393 stroker, Tremec 3550, about 425 hp, MDA GT40 289
Not Ranked     

Boy I'd like to be able to make it there guys, but It's a little tough right now as I have a busy wife, and two boys ages 3 and 1. I usually have to stay around the house and help out my wife a little which doesn't leave much time for cobra fun. We do go to the Cobra's in Columbus drive put together by Fred Mazzarini and the Midstates Owners Group every summer as my wife and I have a great time. I'd like to get more involved in activities with the OCC, but it seems most of you are from up north and I just can't get away that long. I'm from Bremen, a small town just 7 miles east of Lancaster. Probably not too many folks below Columbus with Cobra's, however, I did see a Silver one parked downtown Lancaster yesterday afternoon. Haven't a clue who it belongs too. I'm just happy to see another one in the area. Oh yea. For the last two months I've been involed in a heart transplant for my cobra as well as a brake upgrade and engine bay clean up. I will say that last night the 393 dropped in without complaint and the Tremec in now snuggly bolted up tight. Looks like this weekend me and my baby will be back in action. Hope I'm able to see some of you soon. I'll try to see if I can slip away from the house and get to Houlihans for part of the meeting.

Jim Downard