View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 06:08 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: CSX4815
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedsel View Post
It is interesting to note that the title illustrated on the previous page purports to show the car was first registered in August of 1965. But by August '65, the only 427 Cobras up and running were full comp cars. And they weren't registered. There were 4 street cars in prototype stage, but they, too, weren't registered by 8/65. Lying on a title is one thing; making up dates that can be proven fraudulent is another entirely. And you still claim these as 1965 vehicles? Get real.
I wondered about that date too but who am I to question a Arizona state ADOT inspector. Also notice the value listed, $92,500 which was what he came up with as the final cost to finish when new in 2006. The car was inspected by an ADOT vehicle compliance inspector and he knew exactly what it was... a CSX 4000 Shelby continuation Cobra produced in the mid 2000's by Shelby Autos in Las Vegas. Very familiar with the Shelby brand and Shelby Cobras. He produced the paperwork that was used by the MVD office personnel that did the final paperwork. Never once claimed 4815 was produced other than in 2006. NEVER! No fraud here... just the way things are done in AZ.

All I did was show a copy of my AZ title as ask by a previous poster. I thought I would possibly get ripped by others on this forum and I have... Sometimes I really wonder about you guys here! Who are you to question and criticize how the state of Arizona does things compared to other states? I think you guys need to get real!