View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 07:09 PM
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default New member looking for a ride!

Hi all,

Newbie to the "Club" here from southern CT. Longtime Shelby enthusiast - my first car was (is) an 87 Mustang GT (still in the garage, for more than half my life), I've got a Running Pony on my arm, my cat's name is Shelby, and I've always jones'd for a Cobra.

I've been reevaluating "toy" priorities lately, and am considering finally pulling the trigger on a repli-Cobra. Not quite sure whether I'd build my own or purchase someone's completed project, but likely the former (again, due to shifting priorities, and my career consuming more than its fair share of my life). So I'm here to learn a bit more about the cars than what I already know!

All that being said, I'm also interested in hopefully bumming a ride in someone's Cobra. I've been to countless car shows in my 32 years, but never had the pleasure of even sitting in a Cobra, much less riding in one or driving one. I imagine I'll start a separate thread shortly trying to find a local owner willing to take me for a spin (and maybe even let me drive around the block) to ensure all that lust from boyhood is really worth the cash

Anywho, that's about it for now!
Bill