View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 09:42 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 539, a Ton of Aluminum
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL 1 View Post
Rod Knock: You are just not getting this. You read and see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear. That's OK. Its just you.

I'm not good at posting links but I have cut and pasted the relevant portions and even cited page numbers in the Registry that are more than clear. Please just read the Registry. It's all explained and in there. Your arguments are jejune at this juncture. This is not difficult stuff. The only reason I am clarifying as this thread goes along is to make sure any new visitors' to this cite researching the issue don't have the issue clouded by petty, envious, trite and hackneyed smears on the current production Cobras. That's all.

What Ned says or doesn't say is not determinative. His knowledge as to the original series doesn't make him an arbiter of the facts, the law, reality, Websters definition and what the Registry itself clearly says on the current production Cobras. No person can change that I don't care who they are. Period. The facts, the law, Websters and the Registry are very clear.
Evan, the irony here is that you're the one not getting this. You're the one reading and seeing what you want to see and hearing what you want to hear.

And that's OK with me. Its just you.

As Ned, the curator of the genuine AC/Shelby legacy, said, let's call "a spade a spade." Your car is NOT one of the 998. Those are THE genuine, authentic and real Cobras. By your own admission, you own a replica. Replicas cannot be genuine, authentic or real. LOGIC!

The Registry also contains words and phrases like "true replica" and "Cobra-like" for a reason. That language exists for a reason. And as Ned said, "certain liberties" were taken with the Shelby Cobra replicas. And I'm positive that all of those "certain liberties" will removed from the next edition of the Registry and no ambiguity will exist any longer.

You can't post a link? Seriously? Edit cut & paste is too difficult for you? Post a link or it doesn't exist.

Fake, fraud, facts and LOGIC. Your license plate is fraudulent. You do NOT own a real one. You're not one of the 998. Sorry, I hate to break it to ya. You have a kit car just like the rest of us.