View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 11:04 AM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodKnock View Post
Evan, the irony here is that you're the one not getting this. You're the one reading and seeing what you want to see and hearing what you want to hear.

And that's OK with me. Its just you.

As Ned, the curator of the genuine AC/Shelby legacy, said, let's call "a spade a spade." Your car is NOT one of the 998. Those are THE genuine, authentic and real Cobras. By your own admission, you own a replica. Replicas cannot be genuine, authentic or real. LOGIC!

The Registry also contains words and phrases like "true replica" and "Cobra-like" for a reason. That language exists for a reason. And as Ned said, "certain liberties" were taken with the Shelby Cobra replicas. And I'm positive that all of those "certain liberties" will removed from the next edition of the Registry and no ambiguity will exist any longer.

You can't post a link? Seriously? Edit cut & paste is too difficult for you? Post a link or it doesn't exist.

Fake, fraud, facts and LOGIC. Your license plate is fraudulent. You do NOT own a real one. You're not one of the 998. Sorry, I hate to break it to ya. You have a kit car just like the rest of us.
Yes, Ok. It's just me.

Ned is not the "curator" of the AC/Shelby legacy. Who anointed him with that title? You are really grasping at straws now. Ned can say whatever he choses to. He is not SAAC, nor does he speak for SAAC, nor does he say he speaks for SAAC and he certainly doesn't speak for SAAC on the issue being discussed. I would say he is just "slightly" biased" Its been 7 years since the last Registry came out and the litigation ended and 3 years since ol' Carroll's passed on. Nothing has changed in SAAC's position as to the current production Cobras.

Your misuse of terms at play and lack understanding of them is highlighted by the latest shining example which is the misuse of "curator". Ned is the Registar of the original series Cobras. He is very knowledgeable on that subject. Not debated here.

"Logic" is flawed when there is a failure to understand the underlying facts. Your logic is flawed based on your misunderstanding or misuse or twisting of facts and term definitions to suit your purpose. All I will keep saying is read the Registry. Its all there. Clear and concise. If you can't understand the Registry I am sorry, I just can't help you.

As to my license plate. It is 100% accurate and correct. Again, facts, law and Registry son, Registry. Its all explained in that book.

Keep spinning.