View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 06:10 PM
Banned
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby Cobra CSX4206 aluminum body, original 1965 NASCAR 427 SO, Dual quads.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimis View Post
Mate, you are reading this all wrong - its NOT my kits is better than yours issue, its NOT an hierarchical issue, its NOT a jealousy issue... Pretending it is, is to avoid the point.

Its a simple issue of being purposefully dishonest to feed ones own ego.

Think of it like this: If we were both watching a tribute band, belting the same tunes as the real band, and I told your buddy, that the band was the REAL deal, would you not feel I was duping your mate? How would you view me if I did that, and we both KNEW that the band wasn't the real thing?

Simplez... If it aint one of the 998 from the 1960s, best get real, and not leave anyone with the impression that it is, lest you wish to be a "ban-me-for-swearing"...

Does Shelby's snake oil hold no bounds?
I expected more from you. You obviously don't get it either or if you do you have your own "agenda". And yes, it is about ego. Absolutely...Its about the ego of those that don't own these cars having to tear down what they don't own. Cut the crap "mate". Let's not twist it pal.

You analogy is piss poor on a number of grounds but of course the sour grape "follow alongs" blindly think its just great. . Comical. You and your buddies can think of it "like that" (I and other Continuation owners don't that's for sure)as it explains why you and the rest continue to provide lame contorted arguments to support the unsupportable.

You obviously don't have a Registry or haven't read it or don't understand what you read or more likely like the others didn't like what you read and have a sour grapes agenda.

I've provided analogies directly on all fours that were simply ignored or brushed aside with inane analysis. Won't waste any further time on that one.

Why so combative???? Really? Not combative....just protecting the facts, law and Registry and calling BS when I see it. There's a lot of that here. .

Its all in Registry boys. Facts, law, Registry.

P.S. As to your idea to have a poll on this site on this issue, its a chance to actually see the maxim of "garbage in garbage out" in action. Perfect. Poll results here will definitely get me to through my Registry in the garbage. .

Last edited by REAL 1; 10-15-2015 at 06:18 PM..