View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 06:33 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Some polish thing... With some old engine
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL 1 View Post
I expected more from you. You obviously don't get it either or if you do you have your own "agenda". And yes, it is about ego. Absolutely...Its about the ego of those that don't own these cars having to tear down what they don't own. Cut the crap "mate". Let's not twist it pal.

You analogy is piss poor on a number of grounds but of course the sour grape "follow alongs" blindly think its just great. . Comical. You and your buddies can think of it "like that" (I and other Continuation owners don't that's for sure)as it explains why you and the rest continue to provide lame contorted arguments to support the unsupportable.

You obviously don't have a Registry or haven't read it or don't understand what you read or more likely like the others didn't like what you read and have a sour grapes agenda.

I've provided analogies directly on all fours that were simply ignored or brushed aside with inane analysis. Won't waste any further time on that one.

Why so combative???? Really? Not combative....just protecting the facts, law and Registry and calling BS when I see it. There's a lot of that here. .

Its all in Registry boys. Facts, law, Registry.

P.S. As to your idea to have a poll on this site on this issue, its a chance to actually see the maxim of "garbage in garbage out" in action. Perfect. Poll results here will definitely get me to through my Registry in the garbage. .
Meh... I tried ...and just to prove there's no sour grapes, you're still welcome over for an ale anytime...
Just please, leave your registry, bible, koran or any other book of "truth" at home...

Enjoy your day/night

PS: The poll was your idea... You kept telling us how many see it like you do... I just verbalized it for you

Last edited by Dimis; 10-15-2015 at 06:37 PM..