View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 02:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

hey guys..

Is good to hear from you.... Thanks for sharing your thoughts..

I dont have frustrations... Denner belligerently refuses to accept any liability for any of his mistakes. He has cost me at least 6 months on my build out of 12 so far, hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars and while he was completely obstructive and uncooperative beforehand, he has now taken care factor ZERO to a whole new level.

Frustrations.... nah. Ticking all the boxes.. !! OMG.. ! Is not even in that same solar system. Legal action pending.. a far more accurate statement.

I was going to start a new thread calling for submissions from similarly affected persons who had dealings with CR. Am happy aggregate all claims in a single action if there are other submissions. The NSW local courts will take submission without representation for matters less than $10K as far as Im aware or a more substantial case with multiple submissions can be formed.

I really am not one to chase good money after bad... but the attitude, the indifference and the COMPLETE lack of any ethical response is infuriating to my sense of morality and fair play.

Please send any responses on this matter via PM. It doesnt need to be taken any further here, as we are about sharing knowledge, experience and our love of fast classic cars for the betterment of the community we are proud to be part of.

LS3 motor, TR6060 box with Falcon ABS, 17" Halibrand wheels, 3.55:1 Ford Racing IRS and Willwood brake upgrade

Last edited by SydneyChris; 10-16-2015 at 02:48 AM..