View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 05:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Roadster 427
Not Ranked     
Default Frustrated Canuck in need of suspension help!!

Good day everyone,

I have a CR that has the mustang2 front suspension on it and unfortunately with our wonderful roads here it keeps going out of alignment almost yearly and it also is a bit stiff in the front end as well. Now that I did a Chris Allison chassis upgrade on the rear with coilovers im spoiled on the back end of this car and now want to change the front over to a coilover system ..

1- what tubular system is the easiest and best install for these cars ?? there are so many bloody choices!
2- I will be sticking with QA 1 shocks as well same as rear with the dual adjustment and what spring weight should I be using? Powerplant is a iron block 302 opened up .060 with trickflow twisted wedge heads and alum intake.
3-is there a point to keeping the Bronco2 front sway bar lol???

I don't mind doing some welding if need be for the suspension I just want a kit that is decent to put on and will stay put once its aligned again .

Any help on this would be great even a few pics would be good as well as it really helps clarify sometimes.

Also I want to thank DV for always always always having great input and great ideas , its a pleasure having this kind of knowledge on this site...I raise my bottle of Kokanee beer to you DV