View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 05:25 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 468ci 550HP + 150HP NX Matching Shelby GT500 650HP
Send a message via AIM to Bob Broberg SPF667 460BB
Not Ranked     
Default Torch Boy is here!

Arizona Cobras 15th Anniversary Party is Saturday, December 5th at: Amcor Property Management in Scottsdale at 16441 North 91st Street, Suite 104 | Scottsdale, Arizona 85260. 10am to about 2pm.
We will be collecting toys at the party for Phoenix Children's Hospital: This is their toy wish list for this year: Child Life Wish List | Phoenix Children's Hospital
What they really want and need are more of these (just like last year): Pathfinder Wagon: Seating for 2 or 1 | Radio Flyer These can be found at WalMart and Target for example for about $89. Last year some paid $79 on sale.
If you wish, you can drop off wagons to Charlie Sullens at Browns Classic Autos ahead of time. Charlie has volunteered to truck everything down to the Hospital. We will arrange a meet there like last year but our contact is close to giving birth so we must wait until closer.
I will again collect tables and will make arrangements for cloths, napkins, utensils, plates etc. like previous years. This year we need more volunteers to bring food of the meat variety. We had lots of deserts last year.
Also the white elephant grab bag (I love this part.) Like previous years please keep your gift target to about $15 but who really cares?
I have not made up a flyer yet. Will get to it and send it out to all e-mail recipients and post it here.

AZ Bob