Old 11-21-2015, 06:54 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Nissan
Not Ranked     
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodKnock View Post
What I give a S about is mindless drivel being posted by someone who drives a Nissan Leaf and takes the 4 train to buy kitty litter at the Petco store.

I mean, seriously, buy a C7 Corvette and go bother the members over on the Corvette Forum. Or you can actually post something here that makes sense.

Bruce Lee was a dirty fighter because he pulled his opponents hair, kicked them in the testicles and bit them? OMG!

I thought maybe the Chuck Norris interview would at least offer Norris' opinion of Bruce Lee's skill or lack thereof, or Lee's penchant for dirty fighting, but it's a story of how he was hired for a film by Lee.

Our schools are failing us, at least in NY.
No, sir, i am very secured with my life and my subway pass. Every day is a blessing.
Now i dont get why you are insecured? Actually, i do but im not here to be a shrink. This club is for hobby car enthusiasts. Yes, not much excitement with Cobras, unless it is parked at a car show or a real Cobra is being auctioned at B-J.

You guys love to bash Real1. he comes off as a d--k, but u know what, he did pony up for a "real" Cobra replica/continuation/Kit car. He is A true believer and u need him in a hobby. How else will these cobras survive? His passion has to be passed on.. Unlike Shelby's kids who seem to be out of the Cobra business.

Back to Bruce V Chuck. With all due respect to Lee fans (and I am one), he was an actor with martial arts skills. Yes, he fought in some competition but he didnt compete at the highest level.
Chuck Norris was a world champion fighter before a Movie & TV Star. He outweigh Bruce by 40lbs.
steven seagal, Van Damme were also real fighters before Hollywood.
Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Tony Jaa, Jason Straham, The Rock, Stallone... All Actors