View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 05:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison #100 under construction
Not Ranked     
Default Politically IN Correct

Politically IN Correct

# I saw a fortune teller the other day. She told me I would come into some money. Last night I rooted a sheila called Penny – Is that spooky or what?

# I'm about to take part in the Great Bankstown Run. It's not an official race - you just stand in the middle of the shopping centre & shout "Allah is a ****wit" & then off we go….!

# A government survey has shown that 75% of illegal immigrants come to Australia so that they can get back to seeing their own doctor.

# I got sacked from my job as a Bingo Caller.
Apparently, "A meal for two with a hairy view." is not the way to call number 69.

# I've just fitted strobe lights in the bedroom……it makes the wife look like she's actually moving during sex.

# Two Thai girls asked me if I'd like to go bed with them, they said it would be just like winning Lotto..!
I agreed, and they were right. We all stripped off and to my horror - we had six matching balls...!

# Such an unfair world:- When a man talks dirty to a woman its considered sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man its $10.50/min (charges may vary).

# Just booked a table for Valentine's Day for me and the wife. Bound to end in tears though; she's crap at snooker…!

# Met a beautiful girl down at the park today.
Sparks flew, she fell at my feet and we ended up having sex there and then. Geeze, I love my new taser!

# Got a new Jack Russell pup today, he's mainly black and brown with just a small white area. I've called him Lakemba.

# If you get an email telling you that you can catch 'swine flu' from tins of ham then delete it - it's spam.

# They say that sex is the best form of exercise.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think 1 minute and 15 seconds every 6 months is going to shift this 'beer gut'.

Harrison #100