View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 09:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: All original, with Chevy engine since 1964
Neutral     
Default Original Classic Roadsters Assembly Manual- available for download

I have photo-scanned an original copy of the Classic Roadsters assembly manual (all 329 pages... , and processed it into a collection of high resolution, text-searchable PDF Files.

The complete manual is available for public download from Google Drive as a 120MB PDF file. If your Internet connection has troubles with the large file, you can also download the individual chapters as smaller PDF files (40MB max size)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Ug&usp=sharing

Google occasionally changes the link URL for these documents, so if the link above stops working, please send me a Private Message or email, and I'll go log into Google Drive and will re-edit this post with the revised link.

*** Copyright Disclaimer Below***

This is a copy of the ORIGINAL Classic Roadsters Assembly manual, first published in 1990 by Classic Roadsters, Ltd. (a defunct US-based company)

Legal copyright protection of this document was passed, in 2003, to Classic Roadsters II (another defunct US-based company).

I have obtained legal permission to copy, and to distribute this document, from Bill Scott (son of Classic Roadster II's deceased founder, Don Scott).

No other person, or company, has any legal claim to copyright protection or ownership of the contents of this document, thereby making it available via the "public fair use" clauses of US Copyright Law.

So, come and get it....

Last edited by moore_rb; 02-09-2022 at 05:58 AM.. Reason: added public Google Drive link