View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 02:09 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Well at least you are consistent Ian..

You were advised in EVERY SINGLE instance of EVERY SINGLE issue, and EVERY SINGLE TIME you ignore, denied and sought to obscure the situation by any means available to you.

No I can not bring an installed wiring harness from Heathcote to Hornsby for you to bench test it end to end, which would as you SHOULD well know prove NOTHING.. which is the only outcome you are seeking.

There are at least a dozen similar examples..

You have been made aware of reasonable costs to rectify your inoperable, grossly defective and incomplete works... and you only fall back to the same position of denial and completely unworkable proposals which you know cant be reasonably accepted.

As I advised you during our last conversation when you were offered the opportunity to settle, (but refused point blank to even acknowledge any fault, let alone the lies you had passed onto the new owners of the trading name)... that 1. you have been notified in EVERY instance.. and 2. by your overwhelming, consistent and DANGEROUS incompetence in relation to ALL of the works you performed that I was involved in, you forfeited ANY opportunity remedy the defects you alone created.

I had chosen not to take this level of detail public, but your insistence in publishing more lies and misdirection as is your way leaves me no choice but to release only a small extract of the extent of your faults in this case.

Im happy to post the remainder of items in a rather substantial list.. ALL of which you were made aware of prior to them being rectified by APPROPRIATELY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED TRADESPEOPLE.

If there was no fault on your part.. there would have been no rectification, remedial or repair works required..!

PS.. If you'd like to set the record straight Im pretty sure you know what to do.. but have yet to even attempt to.. so let your actions speak the loudest in this instance.

If you'd like me to set the record straight I can list every one of your errors on my build.. the question is whether they should be in; chronological order, rectification cost, extent of the incompetence or time lost..!

Lastly.. this is a site for people who like cars, wish to be part of a community, support their fellow members and share knowledge while enjoying their passion... its not for this garbage..!

LS3 motor, TR6060 box with Falcon ABS, 17" Halibrand wheels, 3.55:1 Ford Racing IRS and Willwood brake upgrade

Last edited by SydneyChris; 11-26-2015 at 04:03 AM..