View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 08:22 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default back in the house

Everyone hello. Been very busy all summer. Recovering from broken ankle on race car trailer preparing for SAAC Pocono. Still brought 3133 to the show. M et so many very nice people at the show. I have been inundated for requests for detailed photos and discussions of parts. I will get to everyone. I am finalizing the quick jack discussion. Maybe in about a week. I know this might get me in trouble but here goes. Several entries ago a member Marcos had indicated a discrepancy is his memory versus mine , the author of the article, and his. I had asked for communication via private mail to discuss his concerns. He has not responded. I have been advised by my friends to take the high road. In reponse: I guess jealosy had no time limit. You question MY memory of MY car and My life. I was at those same Cobra Club get togethers that you were. I stopped going because of what was going on. Considering the amount of alcohol and other intoxicants you consumed, I am surprised that you can remember the color of my car or your own name. Again if you would like me to refresh your memory or discuss anything please send me a private email. I have waited six months.