View Single Post
Old 12-16-2015, 06:56 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Wish I had my own PACE 427
Neutral     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modena View Post
so while AP appears to be a sponsor here I didn't think that suddenly made this a non-chat and non-opinion public forum. If I'm wrong that's cool I don't have time to read this anyway.
Just to make it clear we get no special treatment etc. We sponsor forums, events, etc. to give back to the community. How is this turned into a negative thing?

Now onto opinions...

Spookypt posted his opinion and experience.

Then I posted my opinion and experience.

Two sides of the story and constructive.

That is where it should have ended. But Spookypt took it further with and then I wrote a constructive reply.

Ironically Spookpt and I have no issue with what was discussed. There was a misunderstanding in there and we cleared that our privately. Both of us have a wealth of experience and are what I would call contributors to this forum.

Modena, so I am not welcome here, AP owners are not welcome here we should go and have our own forum? It seems like I cannot disagree with anyone here without getting ganged up on.

And keep in mind what is posted here negatively about AP directly impacts on the financial well being of AP.

I assume everyone here knows the damage Spookypt's post causes to our business if left without a response? We would have a number of owners contact us concerned about the batteries we have supplied. Possible future customers would look dimly at this aspect of our kit and wonder what else they should be concerned about. That sort of damage control costs the business time and money. Much cheaper to nip it in the bud at the source, this forum.