View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 05:20 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: absolute pace chassis #50 L98 & 6 speed auto
Not Ranked     

after a bit of experimenting im happy with the way my dbw works . the ve pedal is a bit of a bugga to mount as per the book so i did it my way good ole frankie there lol . i cut the footrest part off the pedal assembly and that left me with the plastic arm so i made a metal sleeve that slid over it took a few goes to get it right then i welded a small tab off the end of and drilled a hole for the linkage ball to bolt thru.
i them used epoxy resin mixed it up and poured it down the sleeve then pushed in the plastic arm from the pedal assembly it's pushed in around 45 mm i then drilled a hole and bolted it with a stainless steel nut and bolt and left it for 24 hrs to set

next day it had all set hard as a rock . i then mounted the pedal assembly on top of the alloy box that houses the master cylinders and hooked up the linkage from the tilton pedals using the bracket supplied by pace and the small linkage also supplied from pace .
i bolted it all down to the floor and it all works great there is no slop in the throttle pedal and it's tucked out the way .. next job to mount the drivers seat to see how it all feels
cheers dean
Attached Images

Last edited by deano59; 01-09-2016 at 05:27 AM..