View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 08:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: 66 COBRA FE 427 /4SP. (HCS Coupe w/ 408 Stroker and TKO 600 -sold)
Send a message via AIM to Clois Harlan
Not Ranked     

In order to go forward it was necessary to deconstruct some of my previous progress so to right some wrongs. That probably doesn't make sense but it is true. In short I have been trying to complete my wiring and plumbing before taking any pictures.
I have yet to weld in my O2 sensors in my headers so I must pull those off and weld up the O2 sensors in the proper place. In order to get the proper length out of my Ford wiring harness I had to unwrap some of the factory wiring cover to gain a little more length. The way my headers are made it has made the oil pressure sending units location a bit of a challenge as well as the water temp sending unit. Also, some mods were made to accomodate the AC and Alternator as well as the steering column. Other problems I have been trying to resolve was the Degas tank and where to locate it so it would gravity feed into the correct radiator fill location. Bastard size hoses for the Degas tank and the fill location. Also, the location of my fuel regulator and the reducing fitting I had to use on the intake to accomodate the 1/8" vacuum line to the regulator. All this and more to come with answers and photo's.

"Let's roll"

"Be part of Something Good
......Leave Something Good Behind!"
from CD "Long Road Out of Eden"