View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 09:23 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Dax
Not Ranked     
Default National ICV & LVM Association

All,

Instead of sitting back and saying "someone should make a peak national body for ICVs to sort this mess" I've decided that I will start this association off as an incorporated association in NSW, with an aim to have representation in all states and territories and to be the peak national body for ICV (individually constructed vehicles) and LVM (low volume manufacturers).

The idea for this started at ozclubbies.com.au, but since I have clubbies and GT40s as well as numerous customers with cobras I thought I should get as many different kit guys included as I could... otherwise it wouldn't be much of a 'peak body' would it?

Getting the association registered is easy (and it'll be a car club with an aim for historic registration etc eventually) but I need help. People have volunteered on the other forum, and I'd love some from here too.

Let's get all the info we can think of here, all of the clubs we'd need to contact, all of the other associations we need to involve.

The idea being to 'be like the hot rodders' and get some national recognition as per the street rod manual.

First up: Who's in?

Treeve