View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 06:38 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane HM1015
Not Ranked     

Here are the latest updates for the 2016 TCC Spring Meet. 55 days before the big event. We have 90 cars registered with 160 drivers/guests. 146 Banquet tickets have been sold. 14 States are represented so far this year!

We only have 11 rooms available at the Embassy Suites for Saturday Night. All other nights are sold out. There are about 10 hotels within a 1.5 mile radius of the Embassy Suites.

Courtyard by Marriott
Baymont Inn and Suites
Candlewood Suites
Country Inn and Suites
Hampton Inn and Suites
Wingate by Windham
Holiday Inn

There will be a track day event at Harris Hill Raceway on Friday, April 01. This is an open track day at Harris Hill and will be limited to approx. 25 cars. All fees will be paid directly to Harris Hill on track day. More details to come regarding registration and tech inspection.

Anyone who would like to donate items for our raffle, please contact me as soon as possible. All proceed will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation via the Ohio Cobra Club. We will raffle off anything!!

Several vendors and sponsors will be onsite: Backdraft, Hurricane, Ohio Cobra Club, Titos, Factory Five, Keith Craft just to mention a few.

T-shirt ordering details will be out in the next week.

If you have any questions, please email me at kenswalker@gmail.com

Thanks
Ken Walker