View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 03:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     
Default Further additions

I've a range of outstanding items to add to the car and managed to fit up a few pieces in advance of tomorrows club cruise down to Geelong and districts.

Notably missing have been the bits to fill the holes in the front guards as both the vents and side pipes.....

I'd also discovered the parts and reminded myself of past purchase of wind wings and sun visors. The wind wings fitted straight up but I ended up buying Snaketail visors as the two pair of visors I had originally acquired wouldn't fit.

Anyone need a nice pair of visors for their car? PM me on this.

Anyway I had all the fittings and just needed the right fixings to make them happen as shown below.

The modern wide rear view mirror causes some grief on the visors but it all works for now.

So really looking forward to a good outing tomorrow and a chance to plan for the next stages of the re-build!

For example I have ordered adjustable top arms out of Summit and which are in shipment. Marty will need to do some engineering to get them to fit up to the current standard Jag connections but once fitted I'll have so much more front end adjustability.

Am also notionally booked in to revamp the exhaust to get some better engine output and improve the clearance under the car.

Cheers

Last edited by stephen low; 02-06-2016 at 03:40 AM.. Reason: typos