View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 07:02 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: canadian classic roadsters
Not Ranked     

hello all

first off an update on the progress of the Canadian classic roadsters cobra revival

the first brand new classic roadsters body in a very long time has been pulled from the now fixed up molds. the body looks amazing.

now what I am needing is to find a unbuilt kit or a kit that's partially built that the owner doesn't plan to build this year.

here is my offer in black and white.

for the person who supplies me with a unbuilt kit for the remainder of this project, you in return will receive a brand new Canadian classic roadsters cobra roller.

I know some wont like the changes being made to the new chassis, but from a engineering standpoint this will be the best cobra replica we
can build and one that will stand the test of time.

the updated chassis will be IRS and sn95 mustang front suspension, powder coated chassis(optional but ill include it in the build) rear thunderbird diff.
rear thunderbird uprights, all the car will need is paint ,(can paint at cost if owner wants) drive line and interior installed. I need to reverse engineer most of the assemblies and modify the chassis I have in my possession that's not a classic roadsters chassis. any chrome work that you have will be installed on the car,

if the owner supplies me with a drive line we will install it for you. your body will be used in the build and any damaged fibreglass will be replaced with new parts, we use the best fibreglass techniques and the best team of fabricators

we will be offering more hood scoop options then CR did.

if there is anyone who is interested in this offer please let me know via a PM
drawings and scans of the chassis wont work for the government im dealing with and we will be reverse engineering the entire chassis to be the best cobra replica on the market.

with a little help classic roadsters will be back in business by summer time.

Ryan's Customs
building a legend
306-529-4043